Strawberries are my absolute favorite! I love them plain, but I also love them in dessert! This Strawberry Fluff Salad is so good and it is perfect to make for cookouts, potluck dinners and other events where you’re required to bring food!
You’ll already have these summer staples in your cabinets and fridge! Gather instant vanilla pudding, crushed pineapple, mini marshmallows, Cool Whip and strawberries!
Pour Jell-O to a bowl and add boiling water until it’s dissolved. After it’s dissolved, pour crushed ice into the bowl and stir until it has melted.
Put the bowl of Jell-O into the fridge and add the crushed pineapple (plus juices), vanilla pudding, and strawberries, marshmallows, and Cool Whip to a large bowl, and stir to combine. Use a spoon to break up the Jell-O mixture and add it to the Cool Whip mixture.
Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour and you’re done!
- 1 small box Strawberry Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling Water
- 1 cup crushed Ice
- 1 small box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 20 oz Crushed Pineapple
- 4 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 8 oz thawed Cool Whip
- 16 oz Strawberries
- Add contents of the Jell-O package to a medium bowl.
- Add boiling water to the Jell-O and stir until dissolved. ve dissolved.
- Pour crushed ice into the bowl and stir until the ice has melted.
- Place into refrigerator for 10 minutes or until it begins to set.
- Add crushed pineapple and juices to a large bowl.
- Add vanilla pudding mix and stir to combine.
- Wash and trim strawberries, and cut into slices.
- Add to the other ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add mini marshmallows and Cool Whip.
- Stir to combine.
- Use a spoon to break up Jell-O mixture and add it to the Cool Whip mixture.
- Stir it in to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.