It’s almost back to school time, which means time to get creative with lunches again! Give your kids (or yourself) an easy yet delicious lunch with this recipe! Everyone loves this Southwest Smoked Turkey Wrap!!
Make the sauce the night before, just combine some Miracle Whip, lime juice, sugar, garlic salt, ground Chipotle chile, and cumin in a container and let it sit in the fridge for a couple of hours, or overnight. You want the flavors to have enough time to marinate!
A couple of hours later, (or in the morning) heat up a tortilla, spread your yummy Southwest sauce on it, put a couple of slices of turkey, cheese, and lettuce, and roll it up! Secure it with a toothpick so it won’t come undone in lunchboxes.
*Get more Recipes from Go Momma Coupons here*
Follow Me on Pinterest with the other 65,000 followers
- ½ cup Miracle Whip (or Mayonnaise)
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp Garlic Salt
- ½ tsp Ground Chipotle Chile
- ¼ tsp Cumin
- Corn Tortillas
- Sliced Smoked Turkey
- Colby Pepper Jack Cheese Slices
- Leaf Lettuce
- Mix ingredients for sauce together and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours to allow flavors to marry.
- Microwave each tortilla for 10 seconds to keep them from breaking while rolling.
- Spread a thin layer of the sauce on the tortilla.
- Place 1 slice of turkey on the tortilla.
- Top turkey with a cheese slice.
- Top with lettuce.
- Secure with toothpicks.
- Slice in half.