I am a sucker for cookies and these Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies are perfect for Valentines Day that is just a few weeks away.
How to make Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 6 tbsp Butter melted
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat over to 375.
- Combine cornstarch and powdered sugar in shallow dish and mix together.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, melted butter and eggs. Mix with a spoon until all dry ingredients are incorporated.
- Make into 1″ balls and roll in powdered sugar mixture and place on ungreased baking sheet several inches apart.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until set.
- Cool several minutes on baking sheet then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.