This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and EQtainment, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #Qsracetothetop http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
Family Game Night with Q’s Race to the Top
As a mother, I am always looking for things my family can do together and board games is a great way. Some call them “old fashion” but in my house they are a must. Kids sitting around playing with fancy electronics all day is not quality family time. Sitting around a table with games pieces, popcorn and laughter is what quality time is all about.
I recently got a new board game called Q’s Race to the Top and I quickly learn that they have a kickstarter campaign.
Learn about Qs Kickstarter Campaign
My favorite thing about this game is the creators EQtainment, had education in mind when creating the game. I love watching my child learn while having fun and not even noticing it.
- EQtainment helps kids practice emotional intelligence through fun and affordable games, storybooks, and videos.
- Think of EQ as all the important skills outside of their IQ or academic education, such as self control, motivation, empathy, and social skills.
- Studies have shown that having a high emotional quotient boosts career success, relationship satisfaction, leadership skills, health, humor, and happiness.
Q’s Race to the Top is a very eye appealing colorful game. It comes with 4 bright monkey playing pieces and HUGE green die. Playing the game is very simple you just roll the die and move that many pieces. The color square you land on grab that matching card and they is when that fun starts. Each color card has a different meaning.
- Blue Cards: These acre are questions about you. Great way to make you think about the actions you take such as manners and behavior.
- Green Cards: These create social awareness and social skills which helps create a positive attitude.
- Red Cards: Theses are my FAVORITE CARDS and will bring lots of laughs. These are about balance and coordination. I may have had to hop on my left leg while swinging my right leg forward and backwards.
As you can see the card are really fun and great way to get you thinking about how you handle life situation. Mine son is going into second grade and he has no problem read the cards by himself. This was a great game to play on our rainy summer night. We had some popcorn and order pizza to complete our family game night. Later that night at bedtime we read about Q’s Wild Ride. Q is coming part of family now 🙂
Get Social with EQtainment
Learn more about EQtainment’s Kickstarter campaign by checking out this video: