You simply cannot have fall without having pumpkin flavored… EVERYTHING! If you want to sweeten up your fall, make this delicious pumpkin spice milkshake. It only takes about ten minutes!
Pumpkin Spice Milkshake
- 1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 tbsp. Half & Half
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Puree
- ½ Banana
- 6 Pumpkin Spice Mini Cake Donuts (use leftovers from a
- pumpkin spice cake mix)
- ¼ cup Whipped Topping
- ¼ tsp. Cinnamon
- Using a blender (I highly recommend the NutriBullet), combine vanilla ice cream, half & half, pumpkin puree, banana, 4 pumpkin spice mini cake donuts, whipped topping, and cinnamon.
- Blend for no longer than 15 seconds.
- Add 2 pumpkin spice mini cake donuts and blend for ONLY 3 seconds as to create chunks.
- Remove mixture from the blender, pour, and serve.
- Garnish with an extra donut, and insert a straw through the center of the donut.