Pumpkin Recipe: Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Here’s a yummy fall recipe to pin! We always go pumpkin picking and then I’ve got a bunch of pumpkins leftover. It is so easy to puree and freeze the pumpkin, but then I’m not sure what to do with it. Here’s a delicious and easy way to get rid of the pumpkin and bring a little Autumn to your life!
Grab flour, brown sugar, butter, and quick oats for your base, cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and eggs for your filling, and sour cream, sugar, and vanilla for your topping and get ready for a delicious fall dessert.
For your filling, beat together cream cheese, eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and spice until well blended. Pour the mixture into the pan and let it level out. Bake for about 25 minutes.
Make your topping using sour cream, sugar, and vanilla. Spoon this over the cooked pumpkin layer and spread it evenly. Bake it for about 5 to 8 minutes. Cool, cut, and you’re done!
*Get more Recipes from Go Momma Coupons here*
Follow Me on Pinterest with the other 65,000 followers
- 1 cup Flour
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 15 oz Pure Pumpkin
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 Eggs
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line 13x9 pan with parchment paper.
- Combine flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in butter into mixture until it resembles lumpy crumbs.
- Add in oats and stir to combine.
- Press mixture into bottom pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Beat together cream cheese, eggs, ¾ cup sugar, pumpkin and spice until well blended.
- Pour into pan over base and allow to level out.
- Bake 25 minutes or until set in middle.
- Mix sour cream, ⅓ cup sugar and vanilla.
- Spoon mixture over cooked pumpkin layer and spread evenly.
- Bake about 5-8 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely before cutting.