Something about summer makes me crave a different kind of cold salads. Last weekend I went to a family reunion and made Easy Macaroni Salad. The Macaroni salad recipe is very simple with a lot of flavor. I also include a salad dressing recipe for this macaroni salad.
Above are the ingredient for the salad dressing recipe and the macaroni salad recipe. The first 6 ingredients are for the salad dressing recipe.
This is so simple to make. First combine first 6 ingredients and mix well. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat evenly. Refrigerate for several hours. Eat and Enjoy 🙂
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ½ lb Macaroni cooked and drained
- 1 cup chopped Celery
- 1 cup chopped Bell Pepper (Red and/or Green)
- 1 cup Chopped Cucumber
- ½ cup chopped Red Onion
- 3 chopped Hard Boiled Eggs
- ¼ cup finely diced Carrot
- pinch of Paprika
- ¼ cup chopped Green Onion as garnish
- Combine first 6 ingredients and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat evenly.
- Refrigerate for several hours.