If you’re missing Disney World, make some food! Not just any food — DISNEY WORLD food!! Try your hand at Disney World’s Pineapple Whip! It will make you feel like you’re right back at Disney World, and goes great with anything!
*Get more Recipes from Daily Leisure here*
Follow Me on Pinterest with the other 101,000 followers
Note: To make it look more like a creamy whip, transfer the mixture to a piping bag with a star tip, and pipe it into the cups.
- 2 cup frozen Pineapple chunks
- 8 oz frozen Whipped Topping (like Cool Whip)
- 3 tbsp Honey or 2 tbsp Sugar
- 6 oz Pineapple Juice
- Blend all ingredients in strong blender or food processor until whipped.
- If mixture is too runny, add ¼ cup ice and process further.
- To look more like a creamy whip, transfer mixture to piping bag with star tip and pipe into cups.