Most of may know I attempted camping a few months back and it was not quite what I was expecting. Needless to say I didn’t run out a buy a new RV but what I did take away from the trip was a easy campfire potatoes recipe. Don’t tell anyone but I have made them on grill since we have been home a few times. They are so easy and good.
1 1/2 lb New Red Potatoes
1 large Onion
1 tbsp Minced Garlic
4 tbsp Butter
1-2 tbsp Worchestershire Sauce
1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
Salt and Pepper to taste
Slice potatoes and onion into 1/8 – 1/4″ slices.
- 1½ lb New Red Potatoes
- 1 large Onion
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1-2 tbsp Worchestershire Sauce
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Slice potatoes and onion into ⅛ - ¼" slices.
- Place on piece of aluminum foil large enough to fold over and to be able to roll up edges.
- Top with garlic, butter, Worchestershire and cayenne.
- Fold packet over and roll edges to close.
- Leave on medium grill for 30 minutes or in 350 oven (in a pan to avoid messes) for 35-40 minutes.