Banana Bread Recipe
Are you looking for something to do with those ripe bananas? I buy mine GREEN and yet they still get brown before we can eat them all. None of my family members mind because I make banana bread with it. It’s so easy and I even sub in whole wheat flour to make it somewhat healthy!
Beat eggs and add them to the bowl of mashed bananas. Add sugar, and oil, making sure you’ve mixed it well. Then whisk together dry ingredients and add them to the banana mixture. Once everything has been mixed well, pour the batter into the prepared pan. You’ll want to cook it for 50 to 60 minutes.
- 4 ripe Bananas
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- , beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ½ c. vegetable oil
- 2 c. flour (1 c. can be whole wheat)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease inside of a loaf pan with shortening.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas.
- Beat eggs and add to bowl.
- Add sugar and oil and mixing well.
- Whisk together dry ingredients and add to banana mixture.
- Mix well and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.